Monday, March 28, 2005

Lost post

We spent the weekend moving furniture and reorganizing the house. We managed to cram in a major religious holiday's festivities and a couple games of bowling as well. Poor B and I were very sore people all weekend. The good news is the rearrangement made it much easier to keep the TV turned off all day today. It was in a different room so it wasn't even a temptation. When I felt myself needing a break I looked to where the TV used to be and saw my piano, so I sat down and played.

C suprised me today. We were reading "The Friend" and found a fun little craft in side. C wanterd to do it so we ripped out the pages to get started. There was a word puzzle on the back that I had him do while I got all the supplies together. The puzzle had you write the name of a color next to the color and then a word formed in the middle. Well C listened to the instructions and sat right down and found the right words and wrote them down. He only needed help from me with "indigo" and "violet" two words he had never seen before.

No comments: