Friday, January 04, 2008

It can't be 2 years already!

Posted by Picasa

Our Little Nutmeg is 2 today. I can hardly believe that tiny little thing is now running, talking, telling me "No!", completely potty trained and being a mother to her dolls. She has been such a joy and a blessing.

It was very windy today but warm so we went out to play. Apparently being 2 means "No, Mom. I will not look at the camera no matter what you say." Somehow I managed to get this shot, which, considering the sorry state of our OLD camera is a miracle.

On the menu tonight Nutmeg's favorite meal Spaghetti (ok, spaghetti sauce is her 2nd favorite meal but we had pizza already this week) and Devils food cake from scratch with pink 7 minute angel frosting. Last year I attempted to make this cake and the frosting was a disaster this year it is perfect.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, she's so cute and has grown up so much! I'm so glad to know you have a blog! This will be fun to keep in touch and know how your doing! I miss you!

Robin said...

She is so CUTE! I can't believe she is already two. It just seems like yesterday when you were teaching Kira's class and the whole class was trying to decide what you should name her.

BTW:
I have tagged you!!! Just visit my blog to see the questions.

Keira said...

I can't believe she's two--and yes, it's hilarious that we are both "army" girls.